|Band Width: The width of the band at the narrowest point, usually the back of the band underneath the finger.||6.00 mm|
|Ring Profile: The side view of a ring or gemstone.||Flat Court Profile|
|Wall Depth (approx):||1.80 mm|
6mm Platinum Flat Court Matt and Polished Wedding Ring
Delivery within 3 to 4 weeks. Need it sooner? Please get in touch.
This 6mm flat court ring features both matt and polished finishes. The off-centre contemporary design is made in high quality platinum 950.
The flat court shape is gently rounded on the inside for a comfortable fit.
Would you like to try on this ring? Visit us in London by appointment. No time to visit? Order online with finance options.
- Presentation Box
- Jewellery Insurance Valuation
- London Assay Office Hallmarks
- Manufacturing Warranty
- After Care Advice
UK Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed-for service for arrival by 1pm on Tuesday through Friday.
International Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent by FedEx. Shipping rates will be given at the checkout.
We want you to enjoy your purchase and for your jewellery to give you a lifetime of pleasure.
Decorative men's wedding rings, full engraved wedding rings and full eternity rings are made for a client's ring size and are bespoke orders and non-refundable.
The designs are available to view and try on at appointment. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment or if you have any questions.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information about our Returns Policy for bespoke jewellery orders.
We offer one free resize within one year of purchase.*
Need more information?
View our guide on How to Measure a Ring Size
View our Sizing Chart
Need Expert Advice? Call us on +44(0)20 7193 4412 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
*Fully hand engraved and patterned wedding rings are bespoke designs made especially for the ring size selected. Depending on the complexity of the design, it is not always possible to re-size engraved wedding rings. Full eternity rings cannot be resized.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers, Klarna and interest free finance.
Interest Free Finance Option
- We offer an interest free finance option of 6 months or 9 months at 0% APR.
- In the Shopping Bag, please select the interest free finance option. The Shopping Bag is the next stage after the green Add to Bag button is pressed on this page.
- We just ask for a minimum deposit of 10%.
- Please pay your deposit in the Checkout. You will then be re-directed to the Novuna Personal Finance website to complete the brief on-line finance application form.
- For more details, please visit the Interest Free Finance FAQs page.