|Metal:||18 Carat White Gold|
|Central Setting: The space where the gemstone is held.||8 claw|
|Carat Weight: Unit of weight for gemstones. Equivalent to one-fifth of a gram.||1.00 carat|
|Colour Grade: The absence of colour starting at colourless. Grades we usually offer are high specification colourless (D,E,F) and near colourless (G, H, I).||F/G|
|Clarity Grade: The relative absence of inclusions and blemishes. 10x magnification is used to grade clarity. Grades we usually offer are IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2 and SI1.||VS|
19th Century Style Diamond Cluster Earrings
The beauty of Victorian jewellery is recreated in this pair of one carat diamond cluster earrings. The flower shape cluster contains a large round brilliant cut diamond held in an 8 claw setting. The central diamond is encircled by a further eight grain-set diamonds.
- Metal: 18 carat white gold
- Diamond Weight: 1.00 carat total
- Number of Diamonds: 18
- Diamond Colour: F/G
- Diamond Clarity: VS
- Dimensions: 9 mm width x 9 mm length approximately
- Pierced Ear Fastening: Butterfly fittings
- Reference Number:ER3436D
- Presentation Box
- Jewellery Insurance Valuation
- Conflict Free Diamond Guarantee
- Manufacturing Warranty
- After Care Advice
UK Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed-for service for arrival by 1pm on Tuesday through Friday.
International Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent by FedEx. Shipping rates will be given at the checkout.
We want you to enjoy your purchase and for your jewellery to give you a lifetime of pleasure. However, should you decide to return an item, we offer a no-quibble 60 day return policy for the majority of items purchased on-line.
Please email us on email@example.com for the return shipping instructions.
For a full refund, items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and include the diamond grading report. If you would like to cancel an order before it has been posted, please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engraved wedding rings, full eternity rings, patterned men's wedding rings and bespoke orders are non-refundable. Bespoke jewellery orders are non-refundable as they are made to the client’s design and/or specifications.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers, Klarna and interest free finance.
Interest Free Finance Option
- We offer an interest free finance option of 6 months or 9 months at 0% APR.
- In the Shopping Bag, please select the interest free finance option. The Shopping Bag is the next stage after the green Add to Bag button is pressed on this page.
- We just ask for a minimum deposit of 10%.
- Please pay your deposit in the Checkout. You will then be re-directed to the Novuna Personal Finance website to complete the brief on-line finance application form.
- For more details, please visit the Interest Free Finance FAQs page.