Emeralds weigh 1.34 carat
|Metal:||18 Carat Yellow Gold|
|Ring Finish:||Hand Engraved|
|Minimum Carat Weight: The guaranteed weight will be not less than the minimum carat weight, and usually a greater weight.||1.00 carat|
|Shape: Refers to the style of gemstone cut, such as the Round Brilliant Cut, Princess Cut (square modified brilliant cut), Emerald Cut (rectangular shape with cut corners) and Asscher Cut (square emerald cut)||Emerald-cut|
Victorian Style Five Stone Emerald Ring
This is a price guide. Please contact us to begin creating your ring.
This bespoke five stone emerald ring in 18ct yellow gold will be set with over one-carat of emeralds. The Victorian antique style ring has hand-carved shoulders in a 19th century scroll design.
Expertly matched and graduated emeralds give a beautiful visual effect.
To make an appointment or ask any questions, please telephone 020 7193 4412 or email.
- Presentation Box
- Jewellery Insurance Valuation
- London Assay Office Hallmarks
- Conflict Free Diamond Guarantee
- Centre Diamond GIA Certficate (where applicable)
- Free re-sizing for the majority of designs
- Manufacturing Warranty
- After Care Advice
UK Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed-for service for arrival by 1pm on Tuesday through Friday.
International Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent by FedEx. Shipping rates will be given at the checkout.
We want you to enjoy your purchase and for your jewellery to give you a lifetime of pleasure. However, should you decide to return an item, we offer a no-quibble 60 day return policy for the majority of items purchased on-line.
Please email us on email@example.com for the return shipping instructions.
For a full refund, items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and include the diamond grading report. If you would like to cancel an order before it has been posted, please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engraved wedding rings, full eternity rings, patterned men's wedding rings and bespoke orders are non-refundable. Bespoke jewellery orders are non-refundable as they are made to the client’s design and/or specifications.
We offer one free resize within one year of purchase.*
Need more information?
View our guide on How to Measure a Ring Size
View our Sizing Chart
Need Expert Advice? Call us on +44(0)20 7193 4412 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
*Fully hand engraved and patterned wedding rings are bespoke designs made especially for the ring size selected. Depending on the complexity of the design, it is not always possible to re-size engraved wedding rings. Full eternity rings cannot be resized.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers and interest free finance.
Interest Free Finance Option
- We offer an interest free finance option of 6 months or 9 months at 0% APR.
- In the Shopping Bag, please select the interest free finance option. The Shopping Bag is the next stage after the green Add to Bag button is pressed on this page.
- We just ask for a minimum deposit of 10%.
- Please pay your deposit in the Checkout. You will then be re-directed to the Hitachi Personal Finance website to complete the brief on-line finance application form.
- For more details, please visit the Interest Free Finance FAQs page.