1920s Vintage Bridal Shoot in You & Your Wedding
We love nothing more than a vintage inspired wedding and were thrilled to be part of this 1920s Vintage Bridal Shoot featured in You and Your Wedding in their March/April 2019 issue.
This vintage wedding works with elegant tones of whites, greys, blues, greens and gold that captures a casual luxury style reminiscent of that period. Stylist Queen of Hearts Floral Design and photographer Jessy Papasavva Photography have magically recreated a 1920s wedding combining vintage and rustic notes with touches of elegance and glamour.
Historic Wedding Venue
Chosen for its vintage charm, the London Shenley Club is a wonderful wedding venue in Hertfordshire. The grounds are steeped in history, with the 19th century pavilion, designed by cricketer W. G. Grace, creating the perfect location for a charming countryside wedding.
Vintage Sapphire Engagement Ring
Our Vintage Floral Sapphire and Diamond Ring
This unique floral engagement ring is also available in platinum or with a central diamond and sapphire side stones.
Browse images from this 1920s vintage wedding shoot
- Venue @shenleycricketcentre
- Dress @bowendryden
- Suit @blackout2vintagefashion
- Ring @london_victorian_ring_co
- Tiaras @ariannatiaras
- Jewellery @glitzysecrets
- Stationary @polkadotpaper
- MUA & MUH @bridalhairandmakeupartists
- Flowers @irisandco_floraldesign
- Prop Hire @hertsvintagehire
- Cake @bespokebakes
- Female Model @Juste_j
- Male Model @awportfolios
- Child Model’s Dress @monsoon
- Stylist @queenofheartsfloraldesign
- Photographer @jessypapasavvaphoto