Yellow Gold Wedding Ring
|Metal:||18 Carat Yellow Gold|
|Band Width: The width of the band at the narrowest point, usually the back of the band underneath the finger.||2.00 mm|
|Ring Profile: The side view of a ring or gemstone.||D-shape|
|Wall Depth (approx):||1.60 mm|
2mm Shaped Wedding Ring in Yellow Gold
Delivery within 2 to 4 weeks.
This shaped wedding ring in 18-carat yellow gold is designed to gently curve around the gemstone in your engagement ring. The D-shape band has a width of 2.00 mm. The wedding rings are exclusively made in the UK to complement both vintage and modern engagement rings.
To ask any questions or make an appointment, please telephone 0207 193 4412 or email.
- Presentation Box
- Jewellery Insurance Valuation
- London Assay Office Hallmarks
- Conflict Free Diamond Guarantee (where applicable)
- Free re-sizing for the majority of designs
- Manufacturing Warranty
- After Care Advice
UK Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed-for service for arrival by 1pm on Tuesday through Friday.
International Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent by FedEx. Shipping rates will be given at the checkout.
We want you to enjoy your purchase and for your jewellery to give you a lifetime of pleasure. However, should you decide to return an item, we offer a no-quibble 60 day return policy for the majority of items purchased on-line.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the return shipping instructions.
For a full refund, items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and include the diamond grading report. If you would like to cancel an order before it has been posted, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com.
Engraved wedding rings, full eternity rings, patterned men's wedding rings and bespoke orders are non-refundable. Bespoke jewellery orders are non-refundable as they are made to the client’s design and/or specifications.
We offer one free resize within one year of purchase.*
Need more information?
View our guide on How to Measure a Ring Size
View our Sizing Chart
Need Expert Advice? Call us on +44(0)20 7193 4412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
*Fully hand engraved and patterned wedding rings are bespoke designs made especially for the ring size selected. Depending on the complexity of the design, it is not always possible to re-size engraved wedding rings. Full eternity rings cannot be resized.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers, Klarna and Finance with Novuna Personal Finance.
- We offer interest free finance of 6 or 9 months at 0% APR and finance bearing options of 12, 24 or 36 months at 13.9%.
- In the Shopping Cart, please select the finance option you prefer using the Novuna Personal Finance calculator.
- We just ask for a minimum deposit of 10%.
- Please pay your deposit in the Checkout. You will then be re-directed to the Novuna Personal Finance website to complete the brief on-line finance application form.
- Visit the Finance FAQs for more details.