|Band Width: The width of the band at the narrowest point, usually the back of the band underneath the finger.||4.00 mm|
|Ring Profile: The side view of a ring or gemstone.||D-shape Profile|
|Wall Depth (approx):||1.50 mm|
4mm D-shape Platinum Wedding Ring
Delivery within 3 to 4 weeks. Need it sooner? Please get in touch.
This 4mm wide classic D-shape men's wedding ring has a highly polished finish. The platinum ring is available to order in all ring sizes up to Z.
If you prefer a different width or metal, please click the 'Customise Your Ring' tab on this page to see all the ways to make this ring to your exact specifications.
- Presentation Box
- Jewellery Insurance Valuation
- London Assay Office Hallmarks
- Conflict Free Diamond Guarantee (where applicable)
- Free re-sizing for the majority of designs
- Manufacturing Warranty
- After Care Advice
Choose Your Metal
* Platinum * Palladium • 18ct White Gold • 18ct Rose Gold
Choose Your Ring Width
From 4mm to 10mm. All rings are made by us and we will make the width that you prefer.
Choose Your Finish
* Polished * Satin
Please contact us to make an appointment to discuss your ideas and view the wedding rings collection.. We can also answer any questions either by email or telephone on 020 7193 4412.
Timescale? Please allow two to four weeks to customise your wedding ring.
UK Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed-for service for arrival by 1pm on Tuesday through Friday.
International Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent by FedEx. Shipping rates will be given at the checkout.
We want you to enjoy your purchase and for your jewellery to give you a lifetime of pleasure. However, should you decide to return an item, we offer a no-quibble 60 day return policy for the majority of items purchased on-line.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the return shipping instructions.
For a full refund, items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and include the diamond grading report. If you would like to cancel an order before it has been posted, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com.
Engraved wedding rings, full eternity rings, patterned men's wedding rings and bespoke orders are non-refundable. Bespoke jewellery orders are non-refundable as they are made to the client’s design and/or specifications.
We offer one free resize within one year of purchase.*
Need more information?
View our guide on How to Measure a Ring Size
View our Sizing Chart
Need Expert Advice? Call us on +44(0)20 7193 4412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
*Fully hand engraved and patterned wedding rings are bespoke designs made especially for the ring size selected. Depending on the complexity of the design, it is not always possible to re-size engraved wedding rings. Full eternity rings cannot be resized.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers, Klarna and interest free finance.
Interest Free Finance Option
- We offer an interest free finance option of 6 months or 9 months at 0% APR.
- In the Shopping Bag, please select the interest free finance option. The Shopping Bag is the next stage after the green Add to Bag button is pressed on this page.
- We just ask for a minimum deposit of 10%.
- Please pay your deposit in the Checkout. You will then be re-directed to the Novuna Personal Finance website to complete the brief on-line finance application form.
- For more details, please visit the Interest Free Finance FAQs page.