|Metal:||18 Carat Yellow Gold|
|Band Width: The width of the band at the narrowest point, usually the back of the band underneath the finger.||5.00 mm|
|Ring Profile: The side view of a ring or gemstone.||Flat Court Profile|
|Wall Depth (approx):||1.70 mm|
5mm Flat Court Wedding Ring in 18ct Yellow Gold
Your ring will be delivered in 3 to 4 weeks.
This 5mm flat court wedding band in 18ct yellow gold is highly polished with a mirror finish.
The comfortable flat court shape is rounded on the inside with a flat outside profile.
- Presentation Box
- Jewellery Insurance Valuation
- London Assay Office Hallmarks
- Conflict Free Diamond Guarantee (where applicable)
- Free re-sizing for the majority of designs
- Manufacturing Warranty
- After Care Advice
UK Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is a signed-for service for arrival by 1pm on Tuesday through Friday.
International Delivery: Your jewellery will be sent by FedEx. Shipping rates will be given at the checkout.
We want you to enjoy your purchase and for your jewellery to give you a lifetime of pleasure. However, should you decide to return an item, we offer a no-quibble 60 day return policy for the majority of items purchased on-line.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the return shipping instructions.
For a full refund, items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and include the diamond grading report. If you would like to cancel an order before it has been posted, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com.
Engraved wedding rings, full eternity rings, patterned men's wedding rings and bespoke orders are non-refundable. Bespoke jewellery orders are non-refundable as they are made to the client’s design and/or specifications.
We also offer one free resize (up to 2 ring sizes above or below the size ordered) for most rings within 6 months of purchase.
Fully hand engraved and patterned wedding rings are bespoke designs made especially for the ring size selected. Depending on the complexity of the design, it is not always possible to re-size engraved wedding rings. Full eternity rings cannot be resized.
Should a resize be necessary, please contact us to discuss the options for your ring.
For further information, please see the Ring Sizing Guide page, or if you have any further queries, call us on +44(0)20 7193 4412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
|United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand||Europe (Italy, Spain, The Netherlands)||North America|
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, bank transfers and interest free finance.
Interest Free Finance Option
- We offer an interest free finance option of 6 months or 9 months at 0% APR.
- In the Shopping Bag, please select the interest free finance option. The Shopping Bag is the next stage after the green Add to Bag button is pressed on this page.
- We just ask for a minimum deposit of 10%.
- Please pay your deposit in the Checkout. You will then be re-directed to the Hitachi Personal Finance website to complete the brief on-line finance application form.
- For more details, please visit the Interest Free Finance FAQs page.